Sonntag, 25. November 2007

Chapter Seven

1.Alex meaned with this quote that Tom left Alex and his mom to travel around the world and he wouldn' became an adult.

And Alex wanted to see his father and fly alone to Australia to search his dad.

So both can not stay at one piont for long time. They 'must' travel around Australia.

2.
Friday, 8 February
After 16 years I had my first meeting with Alex.
He looks really good and a little bit like his mother.
I was so happy that he likes me because I had thought that he didn't like me because I left him in the past.
The trip with him makes so much fun and to stay with my own son.
I can't describe my feelings.
I hope that we will have beautifull days...

1 Kommentar:

annek hat gesagt…

Hi Thomas, as we have revised some grammar last lesson - why not revise the last post and correct some of the mistakes?!
I very much appreciate the fact that you're always on schedule with your posts!
By the way, do you know dict.leo.org? It's a website that helps you with your translations. Try it! cu